October 02, 2011

Weekend Wrap up (from last weekend!)

Why oh why is it so hard for me to stay on top of writing?!  Too many things being juggled right now!  I need Erin to do a 30 day challenge that I can jump on board with...Erin? Erin?  

Last weekend we had our first family photo shoot as a family of FIVE.  I was naive in thinking that it would be nice and sunny for the last weekend of September....and it was...except for on Sunday during our photo shoot.  It was RAINY!  Oh well...nothing captures the start of fall like rain.  We had so much fun at The Edgefield and showed the kids all the little photo places that we had wedding pictures taken at.    Will even duplicated our ceremony location + kiss for us.


I am so excited to see the pictures even though I'm still holding on to a bit extra around the waist post baby.  Oh well!  After the official photo shoot we took a few photos of the kids.  


Addi picked out his umbrella at Old Navy that morning when we were frantically looking for clothes that fit everyone!

 Will was WAY interested in the glass blowing house which was super fun.  There were two glass blowers and they are so talented!  It amazes me that trade professions like this still exist...
We walked through all of the secret passages ...finding ourselves in a few weddings here and there.

 Rob made mommy and daddy happy with some hand crafted beer...it was Oktoberfest weekend so we had to celebrate!
 Will found trees to climb...
And paths to run on...
And more trees...

 I love the gardens out here.  So pretty!
Cute picture only slightly distorted with the peace sign that seems to plague most 7 year old boys.





Addi got some Daddy Love. 
After the events of the afternoon, we headed to Walmart and Kenedi and I sat in the car. First she was happy and then, with her cute bow that I made perched on her head, she got very mad.  


No comments: