October 18, 2011

She's BAAACCKKKK!

Two weekends ago a good friend of ours arrived in town....


She's BAACCKKK!  Oh what fun Junie B Jones is.  I wish she was our neighbor and that I could sit down and talk with her and have fun little conversations with her.  But then I remember she is a fictional character that lives in a book and I get a little sad and then I get happy because at least I can read about her over and over!  

So it preparation for the event I grabbed two copies of Jingle Bells Batman Smells (ps so does May) from the library and away we read.  Such fun books and little characters.  Addi read a few pages of her book each night and her way of reading is hilarious.  She yells from her bed out loud as loud as she can.  When you walk by her room, she just looks up and smiles likes it no big deal.  She just finished the book tonight and was so proud to put a chapter book under her belt!

Here's all of the kids lined up at the theatre

No comments: