July 12, 2010

Beach Day - Part 2

Where did I leave of....Beach time. We tried to take our foot picture, because it's fun to see everyone's feet in a picture and because two years ago Kodak listed it on their 'must have pics for 2008' and so I consider it a must have pic for every summer. This year though, we lacked coordination and patience and instead got this:


I was trying to push Addison's chest out of the way with my knee and then it got in the way.   Oops!

From Seaside, we scooted North to Astoria (where the wedding was).  Because we had 15 minutes to spare, Rob decided we should drive across the big, long bridge (he said it was 7 miles, I said 3..turns out it is 4) and over to Cape Dissappointed.  Disappointingly enough...we never made it (like that play on words?!)  We ran out of time and instead changed in a view point parking lot.  While Rob and I were changing, Will decided to reenact Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall.  This is what it looked like:
"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall..."
"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.."
"All the kings horses and all the kings men..."
"Couldn't put Humpty together again!"

Addison spent the entire time trying to climb the wall like her big brother.

The wedding was pretty, sweet, cute.  They had their reception on the water and we had lots of fun playing on the docks.

Will and I played paparazzi (in the spirit of Aunt Lyndsey who wasn't there)
Happy
Silly faces
Mean Muggin' faces
And, Will's favorite, the "Huh?" face.
Addi had a go at it to but I cut her chin off.

The bride and groom had the cutest little room set up called the Photo Booth 

where guests were supposed to take pictures with the disposable cameras.  So Fun!  it was stocked with frames and silly mustache thingys that you could hold up to your faces.
The frames were my FAVORITE because they remind me of Modern Family...my favorite show!


We like silly faces!
I love this picture because you can see us in the background and then through the camera that my mom is holding too.    We also made my mom and dad play along (aren't they cute!)
And then ended with a cute picture of Rob and me. 

So fun!  

No comments: