September 22, 2010

Tonight I...

made homemade bread in a hand-me-down bread machine/borrowed from my mom.  It was delicious.  And it is no wonder why I can never quite get rid of my hips.  I love bread and butter-real, fatty butter.

Finished our summer 2010 photo book on Shutterfly.  My goal is to keep up on these and then play catch up during my long weekends so that maybe, someday, my kids have baby books.

Ate oatmeal zucchini cookies for dinner - 6 of them.  they had zucchini which I count as a vegetable.  By my standards, I had 6 servings of vegetables today (an my hips grew an inch)

Took a walk with Will to pick up leaves.  And when he saw our neighbor Carol out on her roof, he ran over and said hello-unprompted- and started a conversation with her.  It was so sweet.  At the end he says "By Carol-it was nice to talk to you!"  So cute.

Told Will that he could read his book while eating dinner (he had soccer and got home late and was the only one eating) and he told me that the book may preoccupy him and that he would forget to eat.  Oops!  He's reading the same book that his teacher is reading and trying to play catch up to where she is.  So he has his nose in a book most of the time.

Didn't work out or run-haven't in 2 days. UGH.  Back to school throws me for a loop every year.  It takes me a handful of weeks to just get settled.

Am excited that Modern Family starts in 8 minutes-wait it started already!  Wednesdays are now my favorite TV night.  YEAH!

No comments: