The first week back! AHHHH. We made it thru without a hiccup last week! School, early drop off time for Addi, bus stops, bus pick ups, soccer, birthday parties, work outs and everything else. WE managed to get through it all. Not bad. I thank my husband for most of it as he's the one to say good bye and hello when Will gets off the bus.
Tonight I spent some time playing around with Safeway.com and pondered having groceries delivered to my door. and yes...after a bit of thought..i dived in and did it. I found a coupon code for $15 off your first order with free shipping. I found some buy one get one free offers online (you can click on a button and they show 'em right to you) so i stocked up on a few things. It's nice because you have to reach $50 BEFORE the BOGOs are taken out so actually....you can save even more dollars. After BOGOs and my $15 off, I'll spend about $15 for the groceries delivered to my door. Not a bad deal for the first time. If you've ever thought about trying it out, here's the coupon code FREE15. I doubt I'll use this again just because I like to go to the store and walk up and down the aisles. But hey...you never know! Groceries delivered to my door might not be half bad! I can think of worse things.
September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment