Will got a Wii for Christmas from his grandma and grandpa Taylo. He loves it. especially the sports games. We are limiting the use of this puppy so he doesn't become some crazy gamer locked in their room for hours at end. My favorite part of this video is when he extends his legs and THROWS back his arms. By the way, he's playing the ski jump game and he was going for a record. he is so darn serious about this sort of stuff. I wonder where he gets that from!
In other news...I am sitting in my leopard print Snuggie typing away here tonight stuffed to the brim on these babies: CakeBalls I used a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and then dipped them in white chocolate. Mine aren't quite as pretty but i had 4 little hands helping and seven hungry tummies waiting to be fed dessert. We do what we can! The Cake Balls are delicious. and if you want fun ideas for baking (yes...you Mara) head on over. You'll never leave this blog!

1 comment:
Oh man! I am going to have to make those now! I have been checking out your Pioneer Woman's blog too - YUM!
Post a Comment