December 08, 2009

Looking back


I'm still trying to keep up with Erin with 30 posts in 30 days. I leave next week for New York with my favorite high school friends (or students...whatever) so that should be interesting.  I casually asked Rob to fill in to which he plainly and bluntly said "no".  Alright then.  In my effort to keep up, I'm also trying to please my sister who has informed me that there is way to much crafting going on.  so, without being able to talk about crafty things, and the impending thought of packing for a trip in 20 degree weather (which is acutally about what the temperature is like here  right now)...I took a trip down memory lane.  This usually happens when Rob is out of town, the house is finally quiet and I am munching away on food (chips and cheese tonight.)  

Here my friends, are the last 5  Christmas seasons.  Where does the time go?

here is Will in 2004.  just nine months old.  I loved these pjs because they had the little button down hole in the back.  They were waffle material and so cozy.  I remember he was crawling everywhere about this tim and pulling himself up.  He would start walking right around Christmas day this year.  

and in 2005, he looked like this:

Cute as a button with blue eyes to die for.  But don't let them fool you.  He was a little handful back then, so sweet but so mischievous.

And then in 2006, we doubled to look like this:
Will is the best big brother ever and was overly protective of Addi even back then.  I remember that i bought these pjs on the shoping trip from hell during the after Thanksgiving sale at the outlet stores.  The trip involved a fight over a parking spot and midnight shopping.  it was odd.  
I'm happy to report that I do not have that pudgy of a face anymore.
When this little gal came into our lives we laughed more!  Her smile is infectious.  

2007 looked like this.  I'll admit, these weren't the best months for Addison's hair.  She had a sort of mullet that at the time I thought was cute.  I'm rethinking that thought and am positive she will hate this photo later in life.  



2008 looked like this:




And while I was just getting used to sleeping again for longer than 2 hours at a time this year, I don't think that is any excuse to forget how CUTE these kids are.  

No comments: