plus I've made two more ornament wreaths because i have enough ornaments to fill the whitehouse tree and don't know what else to do with them. If you are like my friend Mara and want to try out this project, waste no time and head straight to the Dollar Store. Do NOT be lured by glittery ads and 50% off coupons. DS is the only place to go.
So for tonight, because I am trying to keep up with my other friend (i only have 2) erin, here is a video of Addison singing. If you haven't seen the movie yet, rent Enchanted. It is lovely and we watch it all the time. This is Addison's version:
and here is the real version:
don't you just want to run out and be friends with Amy Adams? I'd ask her all sorts of questions particularly how she got her hair like that and how she stays so damn cute!

3 comments:
I made it to the dollar tree tonight but there were hardly any ornaments left... hmmmmm.... wonder who has them all!? I found some cute ones at Target - I don't have enough but may go back or use my 50% off at Michael's... I have about 60 and got them for $10. But need a few more big ones. I am lured by glitter and coupons!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Addison looks so grown up! She's not a baby anymore!
I love that movie....I had to look up the lyrics cause I had it stuck in my head after that video. She does a great job....
That's how you know
(la la la la la la la la)
He loves you
(la la la la la la la la)
That's how you know
(la la la la la la la la)
It's true
(la la la la la)
Post a Comment