30 in 30 is TOUGH! Rob returned home from his whirlwind travel schedule just in time to head out to a Christmas Party. The 8th Annual White Elephant gift exchange hosted by Uncle Stan and Aunt Krista. They dressed up this year...it was like Christmas meets Halloween and they were super cute. My advice at White elephant gift parties, steal first, tree second. I got lucky, high number so there were choices available. I went for steal first, then that gift got stolen, so then I had to head to the tree. I always think, don't go to the tree unless you have to. Thanksfully, Rob was just a number behind me and we were able to steal our way to gift perfection! While I may be gloating, it is much deserved. Two years ago, I came home with a old person chair for the toilet. One of those 'throe' type things that make it easy to get off and on. The year after, rocks in a box. Seriously, I have been TAKEN on these games so I was happy to report at least one good gift this year..... Drumroll please.....

Yep! A SNUGGIE. Silly thing is...it was the gift I brought! Ha! Take that white elephant gift party! Can't wait until next year....
1 comment:
HA! I went to a gift exchange party last night and there were TWO snuggies. This is bigger than the Chia Pet!
Post a Comment