December 04, 2009

Daddy comes home!


Rob's been gone for over a week now and just got home today.  you wondered why i had so much crafty time on my hands...well, with no one to talk to beyond 8pm, I start to think that the world needs more ornament wreaths.  And with out a sane mind to talk me out of it, I find myself creating enough wreaths for everyone.  

whatever the case, Rob is home and that meant for me, that i did not have to do bed time tonight.  Nope, just gave a few kisses, a hug here an there, and sat down at the computer to work on the world's longest paper due next week.  And I got to listen to someone else put the kids to bed.  After a week, kind of music to my ears...

With Rob gone, we have major Christmas activity to catch up on this weekend including Zoo Lights, Tree hunting, city tree lighting (saturday for those of you who want to come) and wrapping presents.  We spent some time at Target tonight and now I want to also add making one of these:




to my list as well as this:


although I want the above one to be made out of ornaments.  the tiny ones at the Dollar Store.  My only concern is that there are none left.  That would be tragic.  

No comments: